Wouldn't you love to find a brownie recipe that is both healthy and tastes great? This brownie delivers both and is quick to prepare! It is gluten-free and vegan. Try it out and let us know what you think. We found this courtesy of rawfoodrecipes.com
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1/2 cup organic almond butter
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, pistachios, etc.)
- 1/4 cup dark vegan mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons organic coca powder
- 1 tablespoon purified / filtered water
- 2 teaspoons organic lucuma powder (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder
- 1 pinch Himalayan pink salt
Instructions (takes about 10 minutes):
- Mix all ingredients except for the nuts and chocolate chips in a food processor.
- Remove from the food processor, place in a bowel and fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
Form in glass pan and store in the refrigerator: